Help me reach my goal for the Michigan Breast Cancer 3-Day!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Etsy Seller: Moodwax

Today I am beginning a holiday series featuring some absolutely beautiful, handmade pink ribbon items. I hope you will consider purchasing some of these items for holiday gifts, or for your own enjoyment. Let's keep the hope of a cure alive all year!


Etsy :: Moodwax :: Candles for the Cure - 4 Awareness Votives

Today's item is brought to you from Moodwax. Moodwax is a candlemaker on Etsy.com who, as a young adult, lived in Florida and helped her grandmother in her recovery from breast cancer. She says, "I admire the strength she had thru her treatments, and in a small way I honor her memory and others who have gone through the same thing with these candles".

If you're interested in using these as a fundraiser, contact her for larger quantities.

Please use the link above to visit Moodwax's store. This holiday let's support a cure AND talented artisans.

0 comments: